Mills - 2-HIHot, Cold & Temper Mills
Designed for hot or cold rolling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, 2-Hi mills are ideal for breakdown, run-down, tempering, and skin pass operations. Skin-Pass Mills
2-HI Skin-Pass Mills will produce a significantly improved quality and yield of hot-rolled coiled sheets. Skin-Passing prevents material elongation to a tolerance of less than 1%, improving gauge, uniformity, flatness, and surface hardness without compromising ductility or surface finish. Skin-Pass Mills also eliminates the abrupt yield point variation, which exists in low-carbon steel sheet, creating an ideal material for cold-forming operations. If you can't find what you're looking for in our inventory, please contact us!
- 80´´ Meco 2-HI Temper Mill (Used)
- 64´´ WIDTH 2-HI TEMPER MILL STAND (USED)
- 5´´ DIA. X 8´´ STANDARD MACHINERY CO. ROLLING MILL (USED)
- 36´´ WIDE BLISS 2-HI HOT MILL (USED)
- 35´´ X 68´´ UNITED 2-HI MILL (USED)
- 12´´ X 14´´ FENN 2-HI REVERSING MILL (USED)
- 12´´ Wide Lewis 2-HI Rolling Mill (Used)
Not Finding What You Are Looking For?
Vx Machinery has established a worldwide equipment sourcing network to help you locate the equipment you are shopping for.
If you do not find your desired equipment in our inventory please use this form to let us know your requirements and we will utilize our connections to locate the right equipment to meet your needs.
We are here to serve you!