What sort of proven equipment can you expect to find at VX-LLC? Here is just a sample:
- Slitting Lines: Consisting of three main parts—an uncoiler, slitter, and recoiler—slitting lines are used to transform a master metal coil into smaller coils (or mults) sized to exact widths for secondary users to use for producing finished products.
- Cut-to-Length Lines: Cut to length (CTL) lines take flat-rolled steel or steel coils, unroll and level them, then cut them to the desired sheet size. We offer CTL machinery that can operate in start-and-stop mode or as a free loop depending on the gauge of your materials.
- Levelers: Levelers remove defects such as edge wave, crossbow, center buckle, or quarter buckle that sometimes occur in certain production processes. They also care for flaws that may not appear until the material’s cutting, burning, or processing.
- Rolling Mills: This equipment specializes in reducing the thickness of various materials to meet precise specifications. Rolling mills come in multiple designs depending on whether you need stand-alone equipment for processing plates or ingots or equipment to become part of a more extensive coil-to-coil processing line.
- Coil Handling Equipment: These include coil feeders, coil straighteners, and uncoiler machines used in small and large-scale processes.
LET US HELP YOU!
If, after having browsed our inventory, you don’t find your desired equipment, let us know, and we will work with you to acquire what you need. We will determine your requirements, make connections, and locate the equipment that best meets your needs at prices that can’t be beaten.
Contact us today to learn more!