Starting in 1965, VX-LLC, a Van Deilen family-owned business, has focused on buying and selling used processing equipment for various industries.
Our mission is to provide buyers and sellers of process equipment with a value-filled, service-oriented experience for complete customer satisfaction. We not only handle selling and brokering but also dismantling, packaging, shipping, and installation services.
In addition, VX-LLC advertises equipment all over the world. Our international customer database works in partnership with the most recent media marketing tools to guarantee immediate, broad exposure to the global market of equipment buyers.
Our team at VX-LLC couldn’t be more qualified to handle your buying or selling needs. Not only do we have a strong foundation in international culture and languages, but our multi-discipline technical knowledge gives us the tools to assess best, acquire, deliver, and install any equipment anywhere in the world.
Our unmatched experience and we’re ready to give your business a distinct advantage over the competition.
How Can We Help?
For over fifty-five years, VX-LLC has been buying and selling used processing equipment for the steel, aluminum, copper, and brass industries. Are you looking for quality used metalworking machinery? Do you want to lower your costs and increase your production capabilities at the same time?
If your answer is yes, you should go with a company with a proven record of global service and success.
What sort of proven equipment can you expect to find at VX-LLC? Here is just a sample:
- Slitting Lines: Consisting of three main parts—an uncoiler, slitter, and recoiler—slitting lines are used to transform a master metal coil into smaller coils (or mults) sized to exact widths for secondary users to use for producing finished products.
- Cut-to-Length Lines: Cut to length (CTL) lines take flat-rolled steel or steel coils, unroll and level them, then cut them to the desired sheet size. We offer CTL machinery that can operate in start-and-stop mode or as a free loop depending on the gauge of your materials.
- Levelers: Levelers remove defects such as edge wave, crossbow, center buckle, or quarter buckle that sometimes occur in certain production processes. They also care for flaws that may not appear until the material’s cutting, burning, or processing.
- Rolling Mills: This equipment specializes in reducing the thickness of various materials to meet precise specifications. Rolling mills come in multiple designs depending on whether you need stand-alone equipment for processing plates or ingots or equipment to become part of a more extensive coil-to-coil processing line.
- Coil Handling Equipment: These include coil feeders, coil straighteners, and uncoiler machines used in small and large-scale processes.
Let Us Help You!
If, after having browsed our inventory, you don’t find your desired equipment, let us know, and we will work with you to acquire what you need. We will determine your requirements, make connections, and locate the equipment that best meets your needs at prices that can’t be beaten.
Contact us today to learn more!