When processed metals are completed and ready to be shipped, they need to be packaged, banded, or wrapped before leaving the mill. Banding lines (also known as coil packaging lines) are vital to the coil processing operation as it doesn’t matter how quickly you handle the slit coils or blanks, if you can’t get them off the line and packaged quickly, it will slow down your operation.
A coil banding line bands together the metal after it has been processed through a slitting line. A banding line may be simple or very complex. As such, they can be either manually operated or completely automated.
VX Machinery is one of the world's leading dealers for used banding lines. With over 50 years of experience, you can count on us to find you reliable used banding lines.
If you have trouble finding the banding line equipment you're looking for, please contact us today!
- BRAINARD/TITIAN STRAPPING HEAD, 5/8´´ BANDING (USED)
- BANDING TABLE, SIGNODE (USED)
- BANDING INDEXING TABLE, 52´´ WIDE (USED)
- BANDING INDEXING TABLE (USED)
- 72´´ X 15,000 LBS BRANER BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ X 10,000 LBS. PAXSON BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ X 10,000 LBS. NOVA BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ X 10,000 LBS. BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ X 10,000 LB. BRANER BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ O.D. x 10,000 Lbs. Max-Roll Downlayer (Used)
- 72´´ O.D. X 10,000 LBS. DOWNLAYER, STAMCO (USED)
- 72´´ O.D. X 10,000 LBS ROYALTON BANDING LINE (USED)
- 72´´ O.D. X 10,000 LB. BANDING LINE (USED)