Flattening is the most common type of steel coil leveler. Using a Flattener will remove coil sets or cross bow out of flat-rolled material or a steel sheet. Typically a flattener is in press feed application or used in a simple cut-to-length line.
- 90´´ X 9-1/2´´ DIA. MCKAY FLATTENER (USED)
- 9 ROLL HEAVY PLATE MCKAY FLATTENER (USED)
- 84´´ x 1/2´´ Bronx Coil Flattener / Peeler (Used)
- 84´´ x .187´´ MCKAY FLATTENER (USED)
- 76” WIDE x .500” THICK CAUFFIEL FLATTENER W/PINCH ROLL (USED)
- 72´´ X .500´´ WEAN FLATTENER (USED)
- 72´´ X .062´´-.500´´ CAUFFIEL LEVELER/PROCESSOR/FLATTENER (USED)
- 72´´ PRO-ECO FLATTENER/PEELER/PINCH UNIT (USED)
- 60´´ WIDE X 8´´ OD ROLL, 11 ROLLS (6 OVER 5) FLATTENER (USED)
- 5 ROLL WEAN DANIELI FLATTENER (USED)
- 40´´ X 6´´ DIAMETER, FLATTENER (USED)
- 34´´ X 5´´ DIAMETER FESSLER FLATTENER (USED)
- 30´´ FLATTENER (USED)
- 18´´ TISHKEN FLATTENER (USED)
Not Finding What You Are Looking For?
Vx Machinery has established a worldwide equipment sourcing network to help you locate the equipment you are shopping for.
If you do not find your desired equipment in our inventory please use this form to let us know your requirements and we will utilize our connections to locate the right equipment to meet your needs.
We are here to serve you!